- Added a new form so users and clients can reset their password. *
- Added the possibility to set an expiry date to any file.
- Added an option to select if expired files should be hidden from the clients, or shown but not allowed to download.
- Added a template editor so each system email text, and the general header/footer can be customized.
- Added the possibility to set any file as public, which allows downloading via a tokenized link. Can be combined with the expiry date feature.
- New options to select the maximum attemps to send each notification, and also an expiration date (globally, in days).
- You can now search within the orphan files list. Also, it now has pagination.
- Each password field now has a toggle button for visibility, and the “confirm password” fields were removed.
- Added a new button on the files uploads page to copy the selected assignations of the current file to all others.
- The download log is stored on a separate table. This allows the system to recognize the date each file has been downloaded.
- Files (on the manage files page) can now be sorted by download count.
- Implemented phpass for secure passwords.
- Fixed the notifications being sent multiple times.
- Changed the way the download link is generated to improve security.
- More validations are made when a file is requested for download.
- Fixed the back button so it won’t work after a user logs out.
- No more infinite redirects on login.
- The modal window can now be reused without reloading the page (the action is does it performs is no longer repetead).
- Fixed the urls where a double slash (//) was used.
- With the new download log, files that belong to groups can also be tracked when a client downloads it.
- Options are now saved correctly every time.
- Sorting files/users/groups by date now works with any set format.
- plupload (1.5.7)
- phpmailer (5.2.7)
- Bootstrap (2.3.2)
- jQuery EasyTabs
- jQuery flot
- The new password storing system requires that all curent accounts generate a new one. The security has been improved at the cost of this minor issue.
- The remember me checkbox has been temporarily removed. A more secure implementation is planned.
- The version number is not visible for unlogged users.
- jQuery is now loaded locally.
- The UI has been normalized (menu, button and messages styles, margins, layouts).