- Replaced the old database class for PDO. This improves the security exponentially, as well as making the software more compatible and future-proof.
- The table prefix will now be considered so it can be changed from the default tbl_ without the loop errors. This way you can have several PS installs on the same database as well as improve security by using a custom prefix.
- Fixed the bug where the wrong files where deleted.
- Fixed the hide/show files routines for clients and groups.
- XSS fixes
- “.” can now be used on usernames (added by sq5gvm)